ISO 18424:2013 addresses the need for a standardized information model capable of supporting Telemetry/Telecommand (TM/TC) definitions across the widest possible range of space domain activities. The goal is to allow TM/TC definitions to be exchanged between different organizations and systems, often at the boundaries of mission phases, without the need for customized import/export, re-validation, or even re-implementation of mission databases.
The scope of ISO 18424:2013 is limited to the satellite telemetry and commanding meta-data constructs necessary to perform satellite and payload data processing. ISO 18424:2013 includes the meta-data needed to:
- Define the structure and sequence of both CCSDS packets and TDM frames;
- Define the data manipulation required for packaging and unpacking of individual data items;
- Describe command data including command identification, argument specification, and validation criteria;
- Define parameter and command encoding;
- Define data properties including including default values, validity criteria, and data dependencies.
The scope of ISO 18424:2013 does not extend to:
- Data distribution mechanisms or rules;
- Command and data protocol specifications;
- RF or analog stream characterization;
- Data grouping including aggregation and coherent data sets;
- Data representation (visualization properties);
- Scheduling configuration properties;
- Orbital properties;
- Flight Software.
ISO 18424:2013 addresses only the definition of TM/TC data, but is not a specification for the transfer of live or historical TM/TC data. It is a meta-data specification, not a data specification.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2013-06
Comité technique: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Systèmes de transfert des informations et données spatiales
Acheter cette norme
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||Papier|