ISO/IEC 25062:2006 provides a standard method for reporting usability test findings. The format is designed for reporting results of formal usability tests in which quantitative measurements were collected, and is particularly appropriate for summative/comparative testing. The CIF does not indicate how to perform a usability test but provides guidance on how to report the results of a usability test. The CIF targets two audiences: usability professionals and stakeholders in an organization. Stakeholders can use the usability data to help make informed decisions concerning the release of software products or the procurement of such products.
The format includes the following elements:
- the description of the product,
- the goals of the test,
- the test participants
- the tasks the users were asked to perform,
- the experimental design of the test,
- the method or process by which the test was conducted,
- the usability measures and data collection methods, and
- the numerical results.
État actuel: Projet
Comité technique: ISO/TC 159/SC 4 Ergonomie de l'interaction homme/système