ISO 17364:2009 defines the basic features of RFID for the use in the supply chain when applied to returnable transport items. In particular it:
- provides specifications for the identification of the RTI,
- makes recommendations about additional information on the RF tag,
- specifies the semantics and data syntax to be used,
- specifies the data protocol to be used to interface with business applications and the RFID system,
- specifies the minimum performance requirements,
- specifies the air interface standards between the RF interrogator and RF tag, and
- specifies the reuse and recyclability of the RF tag.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2009-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 23
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 122 Packaging
- ICS :
- 55.020 Packaging and distribution of goods in general
ISO 17364:2009Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.