ISO 17367:2009 defines the basic features of RFID for the use in the supply chain when applied to product tagging. In particular it
- provides specific recommendations about the encoded identification of the product,
- makes recommendations about additional information about the product on the RF tag,
- makes recommendations about the semantics and data syntax to be used,
- makes recommendations about the data protocol to be used to interface with business applications and the RFID system, and
- makes recommendations about the air interface standards between the RF interrogator and RF tag.
It only addresses product tagging and does not address product packaging.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2009-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 41
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 122 Packaging