ISO/IEC 20008-2:2013 specifies anonymous digital signature mechanisms, in which a verifier makes use of a group public key to verify a digital signature.
- a general description of an anonymous digital signature mechanism using a group public key;
- a variety of mechanisms that provide such anonymous digital signatures.
For each mechanism, ISO/IEC 20008-2:2013 specifies
- the process for generating group member signature keys and a group public key;
- the process for producing signatures;
- the process for verifying signatures;
- the process for opening signatures (if the mechanism supports opening);
- the process for linking signatures (if the mechanism supports linking);
- the process for revoking group members.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2013-11
Corrected version (en): 2017-12Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 1Number of pages: 85
Technical Committee :ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27ICS :35.030
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)