This document describes examples for software validation for SPC software implementing the standards of the ISO 7870 series on control charts and the ISO 22514 series on capability and performance. In detail ISO 7870‑2, ISO 22514‑2 and ISO 22514‑8 are covered.
It provides data sets and test results for testing the implementation of the evaluation methods described in these standards. This includes the detection of out of control situations as well as the calculation of sample statistics and process capability indices.
The test examples cover the following situations:
- — different sample and subgroup sizes, accuracy of calculation for large/small numbers;
b) ISO 22514 series:
- — calculation of sample statistics for location and dispersion;
- — different distribution models;
c) ISO 7870‑2:
- — calculation of control limits;
- — visualization of data (histogram, control charts);
- — detection of out of control situations.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2020-06
Edition: 1Number of pages: 129
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 69/SC 4 Applications of statistical methods in product and process management
Buy this standard
|std 1 198||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 198||Paper|