ISO/TS 10303-1050:2019 specifies the application module for Dimension tolerance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1050:2019:
- specification of geometric dimensions of a feature of a shape;
- dimensions that locate a feature relative to another feature;
- specification of the value of a dimension;
- dimensions that specify the size of a feature;
- specification of tolerances for geometric dimensions;
- plus and minus tolerances applied to dimensions;
- limits and fits.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2019-11Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 8Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …