This document specifies the application module for AP242 managed model based 3D engineering.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- products of automotive, aerospace and other mechanical manufacturers and of their suppliers, including parts, assemblies of parts, tools, assemblies of tools, and raw materials;
- engineering and product data for the purpose of long-term archiving and retrieval;
- product data management
- breakdown data representing a parent-child structures, such as functional, physical, system or zonal breakdowns. A breakdown is made of breakdown element;
- product definition data and configuration control data for managing large numbers of variants of products during the design phase;
- data describing the changes that have occurred during the design phase, including tracking of the versions of a product and of the data related to the documentation of the change process;
- delta change: data describing the exchange of differences with respect to a set of data previously sent;
- identification of standard parts, based on international, national, or industrial standards;
- release and approval data for product data;
- data that identify the supplier of a product and related contract information;
- properties of parts or of tools;
- references to product documentation represented in a format other than those specified by ISO 10303;
- product manufacturing information, covering the design and manufacturing planning phase;
- identification of physically realized parts or of tools, including assembly of physically realized products and recording of test results.
- process planning
- process plan information describing the relationships between parts and the tools used to manufacture them and to manage the relationships between intermediate stages of part or tool development.
- mechanical design
- different types of geometry models, including:
- 2D- and 3D-wireframe geometry model;
- geometrically bounded surface geometry model;
- topologically bounded surface geometry model;
- faceted-boundary geometry model;
- boundary geometry model;
- compound shape geometry model;
- constructive solid geometry model;
- parametric and constrained geometry model;
- 2D-sketch model;
- 3D tessellated geometry model;
- 3D scan data;
- curved triangles.
- representation of the shape of parts or tools that is a combination of two or more of different types of geometry models;
- data that pertains to the presentation of the shape of the product;
- representation of portions of the shape of a part or a tool by manufacturing features;
- data defining surface conditions;
- dimensional and geometrical tolerance data;
- quality criteria and inspection results of given three dimensional product shape data;
- product documentation as annotated 3D models and as drawings.
- different types of geometry models, including:
- data that identify a message and an envelope.
- data representing the interfaces with version management mechanism and the definition of connection with connectors.
- data representing the detailed assembly information on how the involved part occurrences are mated together and which constraints apply.
- simulation data for the description of kinematic structures and motion.
- analysis management
- data representing an analysis, managed in versions and the link to the result of the analysis.
- composite design
- definition of composite structural parts;
- the association of the constituents of composite and metallic parts with the constituent shape model;
- the depiction of composite laminate tables describing the material, stacking sequence and ply orientation;
- constituents of the composite or a portion of the composite with a defined shape;
- the identification of material specifications from internal and external sources and their properties for a specific operating environment.
- electrical harness assembly design
- electrical wire harnesses design;
- physical electrical harness model for design and construction;
- electrical connectivity information in multilevel assemblies;
- wire and cable list data;
- definition of wire, cable and connector features.
- additive manufacturing part design
- build information.
- requirements management
- verification and validation.
Текущий статус: WithdrawnДата публикации: 2020-04
Технический комитет: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO 10303-242:2014/Cor 1:2016
ISO 10303-242:2020Этап: 95.99
Стадия, связанная с внесением предложения
Стадия, связанная с подготовкой проекта комитета
Стадия, связанная с рассмотрением проекта международного стандарта
Стадия, на которой осуществляется принятие стандарта
Стадия, на которой осуществляется публикация
Стадия, на которой осуществляется отмена стандарта
Ознакомьтесь с FAQ
Работа с клиентами
+41 22 749 08 88
Понедельник – пятница: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Будьте в курсе актуальных новостей ИСО
Подписывайтесь на наши новости, обзоры, а также на информацию о продуктах.